Coming up at Cove
- NEW message from our Pastor Gary Charles
- Summer Concert Series - Join us for our annual performances ! Pre-concert talks begin at 6:00, dinner at 6:30 and concert at 7:30. Costs: $15 for concert only, $25 for dinner and concert. July 26 - Music for Viola, piano, and clarinet by Mozart, Prokofiev, Schubert and Max Bruch. August 2 - Early 20th century music on piano and violin.
- Habitat for Humanity - 2nd Saturday of each month. Contact: Tom Shields
- Fellowship Pot-luck Meal - 4th Sunday of each month, after Worship service
- Cove Choir practice - will begin again in September. Held Wednesdays at 6:00pm. Contact: Beth Neville Evans
Services . . .
are held every Sunday at eleven o'clock with Communion being offered on the first Sunday of each month.